How much is your home worth? Should you ask more? How long will it take to sell?
I’ll provided the answers to these and many other questions by completing a Comparative Market Analysis — CMA — which takes into account all of the variables that may affect the value and marketability of your home. Some of the factors we consider:
- Comparable Property Data — Research of similar homes currently on the market, as well as recent sales and expired listings, help determine your home’s fair market value.
- Market Conditions & Competition — Economic outlook and seasonal trends, as well as the number of competitive homes on the market, can affect demand for your home.
- Mortgage Conditions & Outlook — Interest rates and anticipated movement up or down affect the size of your prospect pool.
- Location — Proximity to schools, parks, shopping and transit can play a significant role in determining your listing price.
- Appearance — Yes, looks do count. You only have one chance to make a good first impression.
It’s important to note that the CMA process doesn’t end there. We’ll continue to monitor competitive activity and market conditions until the day your home sells.